Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What a day, what a day.
Work was pretty good, although every time I stopped moving I felt like I was going to pass out from exhaustion.  Then I watched about ten minutes of a movie before passing out until a class that went by really quickly, and I'm waiting for a fantastic package from my mom which has yet to come.  And I've been summoned for jury duty.
Massachusetts sucks.
If New Jersey summoned me, I could get out of it because I'm a student.  But for some reason, even though I'm not a resident of Massachusetts, they've summoned me and they literally don't excuse anyone.  So there it is, I'll have to come back a day early from winter break and go on in to be a good citizen.
However, I am the teeniest bit excited about dressing all business-like and going to a courthouse.  Sarah keeps reminding me that I'm not actually going to be on the jury of a case, but whatever, I have to get up at six am to be bored all day, I'm gonna look good doing it.  Maybe I'll pretend I'm a lawyer.
Sarah also has reminded me that this isn't just another episode of SVU, it's annoying and could take a few days.
So I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to do it if I can't dress up all classy and listen to a court case.
Blehhhhhhhh.
Now on to study for my old testament exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment