Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Tis Halloween!  And what an uneventful day it's been for me.
I worked this morning, and felt quite sickly during and after, and came back and slept.
I still feel crappy, but I think I just need to get some good ol rest.
Which is precisely what I've been doing.  A marathon of SVU, some nightmare before christmas, and now watching Rope with Sarah while she finalizes her invitations.
Also, following my family's yearly tradition, we have ordered pizza for Sarah&I.
And we also have asparagus. Mmmm.  My favorite.
Tomorrow morning I pick classes for next semester!  I am quite excited because I'll be one step closer to freedom!
I'm so thoroughly excited to be rid of this semester and everything that comes with it.  Next semester I'm hoping to take film classes and an astronomy class.  
I miss halloween at home.  Decorating the house, putting fake spider webs all over the front yard, handing out candy, and watching scary movies with my mom and friends.
I miss home.  Let me be clear: I do NOT miss New Jersey, but I miss my house&family.
And my puppies.
I asked Sarah if we could get a puppy today.
She said no.
Anywho, I'm off to make some asparagus and watch some Hitchcock.
Happy Halloween!
22 days till thanksgiving, 45 till christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment