Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

We have arrived!  Kesh, Tibby, and I got to NH last night around eight thirty, and now we're preparing for our day of extreme laziness.
I feel like I need to let you in on an embarrassing story from our journey last night.
We had driven two hours and were driving the last five minutes through Bristol to Kesha's, when we see a fluffy animal walking around on the side of the road.  Thinking it's a big fluffy black kitty, I slow down and start to pull over.  I don't know if I thought I was going to touch it or pick it up or what I was planning, but I was going to go to it.  And so I'm almost parked when the animal turns around and we see that this animal is in fact, not a kitty.
The next thing I know everyone in the car is shouting SKUNK, SKUNK!  And I sped away, only to pull over again because I was laughing so hard.
Like seriously, my luck.  I would have totally gone over to play with it thinking it was a kitty, probably to get sprayed and never live it down.
So quad break begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment