Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Julia Roberts week has come to a close.  We watched Steel Magnolias, Runaway Bride, Pretty Woman, Erin Brockovich, Notting Hill, and Stepmom.  I think Stepmom might be favorite.  Intensely depressing, but so stinking good.
And now we begin Horror/Tim Burton week.  What's tonight's choice, you might ask?
That's right.  Sweeney Todd.  Johnny Depp is awesome in this movie, as always.  Sarah's never seen it, so her reaction should be good, even though she's already read the plot/ending online.  Nevertheless, a fantastic start to the week.  Sarah wants to watch Silence of the Lambs, which my mom has told me will haunt me for weeks.  We've both heard that it's an excellent movie, but boy do I not want to watch some guy eat people.  Gross.  But it is on the list, so it must be watched.
Meanwhile I'm still dying of the cold, covered by tissues, getting more dramatic by the minute.
Enjoy this rainy Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment