Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Horror Week Is Really Getting To Me.

I'm a wimp, I know.  But today we watched one of the scariest movies ever (in my opinion).  Go ahead and hate, but it's actually terrifying.
The Strangers.  Just google image it, and you'll be looking behind you all paranoid.  I was going to put a photo on this post, but I can't even do that because I don't ever want anything to do with that movie ever again.  And now, I can't sleep.  What's annoying is that I was ready for bed at 9:30.  It's now eleven, and there's no hope.  Honestly, it's because Sarah isn't in the room.  And do I want to be alone in a dark room knowing that there could very well be masked murderers in my closet?  Of course not.  Therefore, I'm waiting until Sarah comes back so I can sleep soundly knowing that she's watching out for the bad guys.
So sad, I know.  I'm only 19 though, monsters are still real for another year, right?
I mean, I'd say once I hit twenty, it's time to start growing up.  But for now, never never land it is.
Anywho, there's only one more scary movie, and it's really stupid so I should be fine.
But, thankfully, Sarah has just returned!  So, I feel safe and sound and will sleep comfortably now.
Yeah, I'm a freak.  I'm not a night person.  Anyways, to sleep I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment