Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Experiment of the day:
Peer pressure.  I'm gonna put all the blame on Sarah for the fact that I just ate a freaking donut.  We're still doing the whole feed me gluten and see what happens thing, so I guess a donut was just the next step. It's been about fifteen minutes and so far I feel perfectly fine, although I feel like I should have gotten a frosted donut or something a little more extravagant than a glazed, which Sarah ragged on me for also.
But the thing is, for me to get a blood test and find out if I have celiac's, I have to be eating gluten as much as normal people do to get an accurate diagnosis.  So I guess I kind of have to do this anyways.
Also, on this annoying Thursday morning, I went back to work now that I am fever-free and feeling good, but let me tell you, 6:15 is so so so early when every other day has been 9.  And I was extra tired because Laura, Sarah and I were up late being weird.  Being that I was so exhausted, I accidentally fell down the stairs at work this morning also.  This happens to me far more frequently than the average person (no depth perception), so it's not that big of a deal, but shoot I'll definitely have a bruised leg tomorrow.
The reason we were up so late last night was because Laura and I were trying to give Sarah a nickname. This whole Sarah/Sarah thing really is getting confusing, especially if someone in the room is trying to talk to one of us and neither of us answer because we think they're talking to the other one.  The other one.  That's what we've come to.  So, we've decided to call her Tibby.  It's going to be weird at first making myself call her that, but oh will it be worth it when we have our own names!  Ah, the simplicity.
Anywho, that's what's going on in my world today, I'll be sure that someone updates you if the donut kills me.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment