Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's days like these that I think I'll never leave New England: chilly, breezy, sunny weather.  Also, I think in the spirit of Halloween, my computer (Fernando) is turning into a phantom.  It just keeps doing the opposite of what I tell it to.  For example, when it's supposed to be asleep, I can still see the desktop background but when I awaken it, it goes to sleep.  Fernando the phantom.
It's a weird day.  I'm babysitting, and there are women upstairs cleaning the house and shouting in spanish, there are labeled jugs of water everywhere saying things like 'don't drink'  and 'drink' because the Wenham water supply is currently contaminated with e. coli so all water must be boiled before coming into contact with it.  And to add to the weirdness, I went to the store right before coming to babysit and when I came out of the store, there was a note under my windshield wiper.
It was this messy, ripped piece of notebook paper and all it said was 'your car reminds me of my Grandmother'.  It was in really messy boy handwriting, so it's most likely just some boy being goofy, but I'm going to disregard that and pretend that my car brought back some fond memory to a passerby today.  The whole drive to work today I thought of what that memory could have been.
Reading too much into this?  Always.
Anywho, the photo is below this post, take from it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment