Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Monday & Tuesday of next week are going to be wonderful.  Monday I don't have to work because the kids have off school so i get to sleep in until ten if I so desire, and then I only have one class.  However I will have to study the entire day for an exam the next day.  And Tuesday all I have is an exam and then a discussion about the books we've read in my class with my group.  Oh, actually I forgot I have discussion group that night.  That kind of puts a damper on the super fun day.  But, oh well.  Then Wednesday I have the horribly early/long science class, chapel, then old testament and then I'm working for six hours.  Oh, I also have the case study due Wednesday.  Actually, next week is probably going to suck, I take back all the excitement.  BUT, Wednesday night we depart to New Hampsha, which will be a few days of nature and relaxation and DELICIOUS food because Kesha's mom is an amazing cook.
Also, I need to mention the events of last night.  Kesh, Tibbs, and I went to the mall to look at craft stuff and Tibby needed to find winter gear and such so while Tibbs was at other stores getting stuff she needed, Kesh and I went to the pet store.  And in this pet store were the cutest mix of puppies I have ever seen.  We sat in front of one of their glass cages and this little toy fox terrier started licking the glass trying to get to us and it was so sad.  And even though we weren't planning on buying a puppy, I asked the lady if she'd let us play with him anyways.  And she was totally cool with it.  So not only did we get to play with the hyper fox terrier, but she brought us his schnoodle friend to play with, which was so precious because he looked just like my little schnoodle at home with different coloring.  Anywho, it was soooo precious.  Kesh and I sat in the little pen with the two puppies jumping all over us and biting and scratching and they were just so cute.  I held the schnoodle up and he was just staring at me and licking my face and oh, the cuteness.  And then I asked how much they were, and the lady said they're each ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS.  For a puppy!  So much money, we got my schnoodle from a pet store for three hundred dollars.
But anywho, it was an adorable time.  And Tibbs got all her shopping done while we were playing with the pups.
I want a puppy.
This is almost exactly what the puppy looked like that wanted so badly to play with us and ending up biting the crap out of our hands haha.
Are you dying?  I was.  He was SO CUTE.  And this was his friend.
Oh, I need to get a puppy.  I might just go back and visit these boys every week until they find a home.
Ahh, anywho, HORROR WEEK IS OVER.
Such joy.
Musical week starts tomorrow and will carry into quad break, which will be a wonderful change.
Enjoy your saturday, there will be more posts to come as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment