Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

So a thought just occurred to me, as I sit in Chesters drinking an extra flavorful steamer.  What if I don't get in.  To the Ireland trip.  Like, what if I don't in fact get chosen and the trip still happens without me?!  That's the thing with desires such as these, I want to go so badly that it's almost as if it can't even happen without me.  Like, I must be on this trip.  However, the world does not in fact revolve around me and there is quite a large chance that I will not get in.  I need to accept this.  Oh, but only FOUR TO FIVE DAYS until I find out!  And if I find out that I am not in, I will force myself to be perfectly fine and find more trips to apply for.
Also, I really want to watch the Nightmare Before Christmas.  It's one of my favorites, and since it's about both Halloween and Christmas, it's always a battle as to when to watch it: before halloween or after?  But, I think I'll watch it closer to Christmas because I can never have enough christmas movies.
Also also, I'm listening to 'Your Guardian Angel' by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and shoooot it's magic.  This song can make you fall in love thirty seconds into it.  So lovely, however this is only detrimental to my current mental state.  Kesh and I have been kind of overdosing on weddings lately, and Tibby and I on chick flicks.  So with the combination of the two, I'm itching for the idea of marriage.  Or a wedding, really.
Actually, just a date.  I miss dating.  But, lucky for me, I'm more involved in homework and traveling (Ireland?!) than boys and dating.  Hmm, is that lucky for me after all?  I guess I'm not sure.
Anywho, Tibbs turns twenty in nine days, and we have all of these fun things planned for this week (once break starts), so life is good.
And this campus is gorgeous which is always such an encouragement just for every day life.
I'm off to study, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment