Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hmm well it snowed last night again, making this morning quite miserable.  I got myself all cute for church, then walked through slush and large puddles to my snow-covered car.  After fifteen minute of scraping and clearing snow and ice off of benny, I finally picked up sarah, kesh, chuck, and phil for church, and at this point we're running late and I'm freezing and soaked.
Not a good start.
But since then, I've had leftover tacos and watched several movies as well as napped a bit.  I just love lazy Sundays.  And the best thing is that I have no obligations.  I'm not procrastinating or putting anything off because there's nothing to do!
I wish weekends were several days long.  I wish I went into Boston yesterday.  I wish I was in New York.
Sometimes I think about transferring.  Getting out of the christian college atmosphere and out to New York.  I didn't grow up in Christian schools, and sometimes it just feels weird, like I'm in a bubble that isn't the real world.  I won't transfer, because that would greatly alter my plans, and I couldn't leave Kesh and Sarah, but sometimes I really want to.
Anywho, I'm getting really restless.  I feel like all I do is homework and work and watch movies.  I need to start going out on school nights and stop being such a nerd.
But tonight Sarah&I are going to the comedy show so that'll be fun.
And then Tuesday I pick my classes for next semester!  one step closer to being freed from this nightmare of a semester.
Classes Left:
Old Testament: 15
Women's Lit: 10
Scientific Enterprise: 12
The Examined Life: 10
That's not too bad, right?  Any only 23 days tills thanksgiving!
This is what I'm watching right now.  I love this movie, too funny.
But, not the movie to watch with your parents.
Anywho, I'm going to get ready for the show!
Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment