Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Crafting.  I hate crafts.  The idea of glue and scissors and little pieces of paper that can never all be cleaned up just gives me a headache.  So, after our movie excursion, Kesh and Sarah needed to go to A.C Moore to get craft stuff for Sarah's tea party next week.  So much to my dismay, we went and looked at ribbons and stickers and paper for quite some time before purchasing and leaving.
Now Kesh and Sarah are sitting on the floor amidst the craft crap, designing and creating the invitations for the tea party, while I color in my new coloring book and we watch chick flicks.
An ideal night, I must say.  Also, Sarah made chocolate mint cookies last night so we have those, tasty cakes sent by Lucia, and my FAVORITE cookies.  They're the ones that are sold in every grocery store, they're super soft sugar cookies with thick delicious icing on the top.  Irresistible.
Also, the weather is majorly sucking.  It's sleeting.  It's supposed to snow all through the night, which will make driving to Gloucester for church super fun.
I can't even think of anything that could make this night better.
Maybe Christmas music.
Anywho, I'm going to have a delicious cookie and watch love actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment