Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm addicted to these cookies.  Lucky for me (and the children who also love these cookies) I'm much too full from lunch to go crazy on these cookies.

I'm literally so happy right now.  It's freezing and monsooning outside, and I'm on this wonderously comfortable couch in sweat pants and wool socks watching the nightmare before christmas, and the best part is I'm getting paid for it!  I only have two kids to watch today since the youngest is at a friend's house, and the two that I have are moreso teenagers than children (14&12).  So they're doing their thing while I sit here, available to tend to their needs if called upon.

Also, the sister is playing the piano right now, and I can't place where the song is from.  You know when you hear something that just takes you back to a feeling from a memory?  That's what it is, and I have no idea where it's come from.

I really enjoy working with this family.  The mom is cool and the kids behave and it's so nice to be in an actual house on a real comfy couch, instead of the lounge in my dorm with the terribly uncomfortable wooden couches.
Ah, luxury.
And also, tonight begins ZUMBA.
I loooooooooooove zumba and am so excited to begin!
Today is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment