Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's a joyous day in the babysitting house today.  Since it's a weekend, the kids are allowed to watch TV and the youngest just told me that their school doesn't give homework on weekends ever until you hit seventh grade.  How sweet is that?!
If only college was so merciful.  But tis not, so I have quite a bit of reading and studying to do this weekend.  I had an Old Testament exam this afternoon which didn't seem to bad, and then I have a philosophy exam on Tuesday which very well may kill me.  And then I have a case study due Wednesday which I should probably do this weekend, then babysitting till seven, then off to NH for a relaxing few days (and then I find out about Ireland :) )
I feel like such a housewife when I babysit here.  I'm sitting by the window watching one of the kids play in the field across the street with my book next to me in this cute New England home.  All I need is a cup of tea and a crackling fire in the fireplace.  Oh, the precious-ness.
Now I'm off to make lunch for one of the children before taking him to gymnastics, I'll be back at school before I know it!
Enjoy your lovely friday!  The weekend is hereeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment