Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today is a terrible day and it hasn't even started!  I have an impossible exam in a half hour, then a 'discussion' with my women's lit group to prep for our oral exam, then ot discussion group, then missions fair, then evening chapel.  And somewhere in there I have to write my case study and pack because...
I'M LEAVING TOMORROW.
Finally, right?  Also I'm not feelin too good at the moment, health-wise.  Unfortunately it doesn't matter if I'm dying, the show must go on.
My plan is that after my lit discussion I'm going to lock myself somewhere and write my case study so that tonight when I'm totally exhausted and hating the world I can just go to sleep.
Brilliance.
Anywho, time to truck it on over and power through this terrible exam.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment