Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

First snow of the season, friends, and it has not disappointed.
I went to my old testament review at 8pm and it was raining/hailing.  I come out of the library at nine and all I can see is white.  Lots of white.  Freezing, wet, white.
I went to the dining hall right from the library and my friend just laughed when he saw me.  I didn't know how much the snow hit me until he smoothed my hair and a ton of water dripped off into a puddle on the floor.
Anywho, now I'm loaded up with coffee and flashcards and my bible to study all night!
I am determined to get at least a B on this exam.
Also, Sarah (being the amazing roommate that she is), has agreed to stay up with me to help me because she's grown up in christian schools and is a bible genius.
So, due to the fact that I'm rapidly losing my mind, I should get a move on on this studying.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment