Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TODAY IS SARAH/TIBBY'S BIRTHDAY!
she's twenty.
old.
a quarter through her life.
Anywho, she's now in her twenties, and I feel more like a child than ever.
Twenties?!  I'm not even CLOSE.
As Sarah has told me, once you hit your twenties you have to grow up and behave, so it's lucky for me that I have ten months left of childhood.

Also, I'm a fan of my philosophy class today.  My professor is craaaaaaaazy.  He's talking about our midterm and that he doesn't care that half of us failed it because we do what we want.  And now he's telling us that he's going to 'tear us down and crush our souls' when he's grading our papers due next week.
He just told us that he's going to make us cry ourselves to sleep over these papers.
Yay!
Okay I take back being a fan today.  Not a fan, not a fan at all.  He is now going on and on about how this paper will be impossible and we will all fail.

Also, I have yet to hear from Ireland.  Pins and needles, friends, pins and needles.
However I am excited about tonight's festivities.  Birthday dinner at Bertucci's and then Sarah's choice of movie.  And then studying the night away!  Sike, I'll be in bed by midnight.
Anywho, I'm going to go plan out my class schedule for next semester.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment