Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So that was officially the most disturbing movie we've seen this year, possibly ever, although 'chain mail' and 'the human centipede' (neither of which I've even seen all the way through) are definitely there in the running.
It was just gross.  That girl was a freaking nut.  Sarah and I kept on going back and forth to say which one of us was the crazy one, but then it got really sexually gross and we were like yup, that would definitely be neither of us.
So yes, I would never recommend this movie to anyone, since now Sarah and I are skeeved and jumpy.  Sarah even thinks it's creepier than the strangers or silence of the lambs.
Terrible, terrible movie.  I'd say we're gonna be on edge tonight, especially since Sarah is plotting to take advantage of my paranoia and stand over my bed some night.
Let's hope it's a bluff, and no, Sarah, that is not a challenge.
We are now putting on the end of Serendipity in the hopes that we forget all about this movie, and we've also agreed to never again speak of it.
Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment