Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well my day just got significantly worse.
After having two hours of discussing literature, I felt sick and went to the bathroom.
Then, an hour later, when there is only twenty minute of class left, I run out of the room to the bathroom where I get violently sick.
Has the gluten finally formed its attack?  Do I simply need more fruits and veggies?
Or, am I just dying?
So, I crawled back to my dorm and am now snuggled up with my fan and searching for a movie to watch.
But man, do I feel crappy all of a sudden.  I was feeling great just two hours ago.
Anywho, I'm hoping to have a swift recovery and go to zumba tonight, but we shall see.
In the meantime, I think I'm gonna chill on the gluten.

Also, yesterday I was really out of it and walked into the boys side of my dorm and went up to the room that's placed exactly where mine is only to find a very confused boy in there.  I stood there stupidly until I finally realized that wasn't my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment