Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm soooooooo sleepy.  So so so so so so sleepy.  And there will be no relief today, because Wednesdays are the busiest of days.
Good things about this week:
I got a new charger for free from Apple.
It's nice and cold outside.
I have delicious leftovers in my fridge.
I'm making good money.
I'm going shopping on saturday.
I only have two children to babysit today instead of three.
It's half over.

Bad things:
I didn't get into Ireland.
I have a ton of homework.
I'm working every day.
I'm not getting a lot of sleep.
I have no energy for life.

Hmm, I actually feel like there's more substantial good things for this week than bad things.  How's that for a pick-me-up?
Well, it's an attempt.
I keep thinking of this song from Tangled.
when will my life begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment