Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This is me right now.  The family that I'm babysitting for doesn't use the heat, so me and the children are all huddled in blankets and sweatpants and wool socks and shivering.  It's a pretty pathetic picture.
To be fair though, I don't really blame the parents for not using heat yet, considering how much it must cost to heat a house through the seasons in New England.  And I doubt they thought it'd be this frigid right now.
Anywho, I am SO looking forward to going back to my room and snuggling up in my covers.  Maybe take a power nap.  I have a feeling that I'm going to be babysitting late today, which would be nice money-wise but unfortunate energy-wise.
Considering I have my first zumba class at eight, and homework to still complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment