Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh man, is break coming at a good time.  What a terrible week.  What a terrible quad.  I just found out that it's going to be eighty dollars to buy a new computer charger, and I only have barely enough money saved up for the passport.  Money is stressful, especially because it seems that gas eats up quite a bit.  And tonight, while I'm excited to be going to NH, driving sucks, especially when I'm this exhausted.
I'm just cranky, I need sleep and a new semester.
A puppy would come in handy right now.  Or perhaps a disney movie.  Or getting accepted into Ireland.
However, as the pessimism grows, I feel like I'm going to get in now, with the way things are going.  My life works in patterns, so chances are life's just gonna blow for the rest of the semester.
Aw, my mom just texted me and told me to expect a little package at the end of the week.  I love motherly sympathy, she's just precious.
So I'm not quite sure there will be blogging for the next few days, due to the fact that kesh's house does not have wifi.  I'm going to try to keep my laptop off until friday just to check my email about Ireland.  So, we shall see.
Anyways, I'm going to go read and attend to the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment