Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh, blog, it's been so long!
Yeah, I had a life this weekend- weird right?
Sike, not really, but it was a good weekend.  I got a super cute shirt when kesh, sarah, and I were shopping, saw some cute puppies, and had a delicious lunch.  Then Sunday we went to church and I just love my church.
And here we are, Monday again.  Amazingly, I've finished the impossible philosophy paper before five pm, so now all I have left for the day is reading seventy something pages and then watching a movie :)
After zumba, of course.  Sarah is a victim tonight as I am dragging her to our first zumba class!  It's my favorite kind of work out, so i really hope that she loves it, but she's not really into dancing, so it's a slim chance.
Anywho, we must depart, I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment