Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yet another symptom of my pending sickness:
I just had a super odd and scary dream and woke up at five am and haven't been able to get back to sleep.
It was very scary.  Sarah and I and a few random people from college were on a mission to save Kesha because she was locked in this weird mansion in different rooms and scary things kept happening and I woke up before we could save her.
So now it's 5:25 am and I'm sitting in the living room with all the lights on watching maid in manhattan and boy am I going to be tired later.
I'm still feeling super duper achy and my neck hurts but sometimes even I don't know if I'm just being dramatic or if I'm actually hurting as bad as I think.  So we'll ignore it for now, and call the doctor later.
I'm ignoring all symptoms because I've been waiting for wednesday ever since I got home because it's the only time all three of my best friends from home are available to hang out and be Christmas-y and festive.
Also, did you know that the male love interest/main character plays Voldemort?
Like, whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
Jennifer Lopez kissed Voldemort.  Weird.
He's also the voice of Ramses in The Prince of Egypt.
Also, his birthday is tomorrow.  Happy Birthday to Voldemort!
So I guess I should try to fall asleep or something so I can make it through the whole day.
Boo.  I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment