Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Not Your Princess, This Ain't A Fairytale...

Oh, my life.  My life, my life, my life.
I'm in a mood, friends.  And it's about time, it's my first legit bad mood since being home which is pretty darn good since I was in a mood every other hour at school this past semester.
Anywho, I'm in a mood.  I spoke to the imaginary man, as I said in an earlier post, today.  And boy did I not like what he had to say.  We were discussing his goals and his travel plans for the next year and such, since he had previously told me he was going to come to the states to take me on a date.  For the record, I never fully believed this.  I've been very realistic during this whole imaginary man process and not investing anything into this.  Anyways, he had told me that he was planning to come to the states after his time in the south pacific.  But today he tells me he's now exploring a business venture and is staying a little longer in the south pacific, then going to Africa (yes, AFRICA), and then back to the south pacific to open a business.
So the way I see it, although he didn't come right out and say it, is he's staying in Fiji.  Like, this man is setting up roots down there, and even if he were to move to the UK or the states or wherever, he'd have to do quite a bit of traveling to maintain the business and such.  And he so loves it in Fiji, I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to move there permanently.
Then again, this man is a nomad and I cannot see him settling down anywhere.
But ugh, Africa.  I was so sure he was coming to the states to work after Fiji.  He says he'll plan a trip to the states during his time in Africa, but I'd be silly to bank on that.  No matter how lovely the prospect of this relationship seems, it would be nearly impossible and require an abnormally large amount of commitment and constant reassurance to work out-things I'm not quite sure the imaginary man is capable of.
He is, after all, still imaginary.
But back to real life, I woke up really late and went on a walk/run with Stephanie, and then lounged around and filled out applications for internships the rest of the day.  I'm currently whitening my teeth (day2) and I've decided that I really hate whitening the teeth.  It feels like loose paper on your teeth that will slide off really easily and it's just really uncomfortable.  Oh, the price for some snazzy white teeth.
Speaking of teeth, my re-scheduled dentist appointment is coming up and I am not thrilled.  I have three cavities that this man is probably going to spread into three different appointments because he hates me and then he's going to tell me about how badly I need my wisdom teeth removed and blah blah blah.
Also I've just removed the strips and am exceedingly happy to be free.  I tend to appreciate the lack of white strips in my mouth so much now that I've been doing this.  So far my teeth appear to me to be much whiter but I tend to see what I want to see, and since it says results begin after three days, they probably look the exact same.
Also, I am so so so excited for the new year.  A fresh start.  Expect a very long post summing up 2011 tomorrow.
As for now, I'm off to finish an application and get some sleep.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment