Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sarah is finished with her finals!
And yes, I am talking about roommate Sarah and not referring to myself in third person.
She is finished, and I start in two and a half hours.
I honestly don't think that I can possible study old testament any more than I have.
As for now, I'm watching The Prince of Egypt and pointing out the inaccuracies with Sarah.  For example, Ramses' british accent.  That's the biggest one for me.
Anywho, I'm calling this studying.  It's refreshing my knowledge on the plagues and the exodus and such.
But in real life, I'm just waiting for two thirty to roll around so I can get this freaking exam finished.  No more old testament ever again!
And then I have to cram all of the philosophy and science material into my head tonight so that I can finish up tomorrow!
AND THEN I'M DONE.
Oh, how it feels so far away.
I need a good solid day of movies and nonsense.
Oh how excited I am for tomorrow at 4:30 when I am finished for good with this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment