Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

I like airports.  I hate security and bag check because I'm always afraid I'm going to forget to take my laptop out of the case or accidentally have a bottle of contact solution in my carry on, which have both happened before.  But now that I'm sitting here in the lovely Boston Logan Airport, it's nice.  There's a lot of glass.  I've been to quite a few airports in life and this one is probably the most swanky and well designed.
Anywho, I still have an hour and fifteen minutes until my plane leaves and I filled out a survey for an hour of free wifi, so here I am.  I look slightly ridiculous because I'm wearing all of the bulky clothes that don't fit in my suitcase, but I feel that if there's ever a place to dress oddly and not be judged too harshly, it's the airport.  Everyone here is so preoccupied with their flights and destinations, they don't care about my smurf boots or bulky sweaters.
I'm so excited to go home.  I'm excited to see my puppies and decorate my house and light smelly candles and SEE MY NEW CAR.
And he must be named, of course.  But what will it be...Jiminy or Pascal?
I'm going to keep you on the edge of your seats as I know you already are...
But for now I think I'm going to read some good ol harry potter and wait for my flight to arrive.
Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment