Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This house is filled with children.  I can't focus on my homework because I'm intently listening to the youngest and his friend playing downstairs, thinking every shout is actually a yelp of pain and every thud is someone getting hurt.
I'm turning into a mom.
So instead I have one ear bud in, listening to 'he's just not into you' and the other ear monitoring the kids.
Also, I just love this movie.  I love all chick flicks.  I'm afflicted.
Anywho, I am officially finished with classes this semester.  Finished.
I never have to go to another one of these terrible core classes again.  Now, the hard part begins.  Studying.
I'm going to make a study schedule, although it's unlikely that I will follow it.  As much as I'd like to be disciplined, it never works out.
Also, I'm freezing.  Wednesdays are always cold days here in babysitting land.  This week I even brought my own blanket which I am now wrapped in, and I'm still shivering.
Since I can't do homework or study, I'm going to plan out my studying and try to be as productive as I can.
Happy rainy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment