Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm Not Sure Why It Always Goes Downhill...

I'm really nervous about this Christmas.  My sister and I have been so rocky that we could potentially ruin it for each other.  My mom just told me that what I texted my sister last wednesday really upset her, so who knows how it will be when she gets here.  I'm very very very nervous.
It's times like these when I find myself terribly alone, with only my little blog to talk to.  Pathetic, I know.
Also, I just got back from a Christmas party at my old youth group, and my only friends ended up being married or both married and pregnant.  And all of my other friends (no exaggerations this time, I mean all) have serious boyfriends.  So that leaves me here, on my couch, sulking and wondering how I'm going to make it the next thirty days by myself with no one to talk to.
Expect many posts, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment