Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wanna know what I did today?  I went through and pulled up tabs of facebook photos of nine, yes NINE, of my friends' engagement rings and compared them.  I then proceeded to show them to my dad and ask his opinion, to which he told me to 'get help'.  Fun times.
And then my mom, Steph, and I went out to a 'living nativity' at a nearby church.  It was extraordinarily packed, which meant there was a lot of waiting, boredom, and because of the mixture of boredom and Lucia, embarrassing moments.  Lots of laughing, lots of immature behavior followed by more laughing.  So, it was good.
I can't decide if it's pathetic or nice that the most fun I'm having at home is with my mom.  I'm gonna go with nice.  Anywho, tomorrow morning I have to go to the dentist and get a cavity drilled, and then go to various stores to run errands for Lucia and get my sister a christmas present.  And then maybe I'll clean the house or write my resumé (finally).
We shall see.
On the plus side, I can now walk perfectly normally on my injured foot, although heels were not a smart choice for church this morning.
On the negative, I'm super super nervous/dreading the dentist tomorrow.  I'm probably one of the worst patients this guy has ever had.  I used to bite him all the time when I was little, and I think he holds a grudge on me because, let me tell you, this man is not gentle.  Also, I get very uncomfortable- like squirming, groaning, twitchingly uncomfortable- at the sound of something scraping, like an average teeth cleaning.  That mixed with the pressure of the cavity being filled is almost too much for me to handle.
I'm a very bad patient.
Anywho, I should get some sleep because the more I think of tomorrow morning's dentist trip, the more nervous I get.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment