Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

So, I'm done.
This semester is officially over and I can leave it behind and never return to the terrors of the past.
And because I'm so focused on forgetting about this semester, I'm feeling the urge to clean and reorganize and change everything about the room to really have a fresh beginning.  I may even be inclined to clean the bathroom later.  Maybe.
I feel like I just need to wash the grime of this semester off, so maybe I'll get a new tattoo or dye my hair or chop it off or something.
And although it's really nice to have a day off to do nothing, I'm starting to lose my mind.  I don't even want to watch grey's anatomy.  This means serious business.
Lucky for me I have the best roommate ever who makes delicious baked delights.  At the moment we have mint chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip lemon cake.
As for now, I think I shall clean out our refrigerator and reorganize everything I own and clean up.  I've already got two suitcases and a backpack packed and ready to go.  Too bad I have to wait for tomorrow morning to actually leave.
Anywho, I'm off to be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment