Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So I don't get headaches.  If I do, they last maybe twenty minutes and never bother me enough to take medicine.  Well, yesterday I had a headache, and it didn't bother me that much but lasted pretty much all day, and in the last two hours my head has just been killing me.  And not to mention my neck.  I think I must have slept wrong the last two nights because my neck is also hurting really bad.  So, in light of my recent foot wound due to a rusty nail and in conjunction with my hypochondria, I'm now mildly convinced that I have tetanus and will likely die.
And it's not the dying that worries me, it's the locked jaw that comes from tetanus. Can you imagine having your jaw muscles locked?  Not speaking?! Anywho, I'm calling the doctor's office tomorrow to make sure I've had my tetanus shot in the last ten years, which I most likely have.  And then I can rest easy knowing that yet again, I am not dying.
But shoot could I use a neck massage right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment