Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finals Week!

Johnny Depp is so funny.  He's one of my favorite actors, and his character in Pirates of the Caribbean just cracks me up.  I'm watching the most recent one (the fourth?) now, and although everyone I know has said it sucks, I'm really liking it so far.
Anywho, it's day two out of three of studying/prep for finals.  My first final is tuesday at 2:30, and strangely enough, Sarah's last final ends tuesday at 11am.  So she'll be finished before I even start.  But so far I think I'm doing alright.  I'm going to really have to crack down on the studying tomorrow, but if I work diligently, I should be set for my first final.
Old testament on Tuesday, examined life at 9am on wednesday, and scientific enterprise at 2:30 on wednesday and then I'm done.  I can do laundry and start packing and be the happiest slug all day on thursday.
Then friday morning I depart!  And I'm FLYING.  I cannot express the joy I have knowing that I do not have to drive or take a bus home.
Also, my parents found me a car!  From what I hear it's a lovely green 2004 Hyundai Accent.  What excites me most is that this car is a solid five years younger than Benny, and Benny worked fantastically.  So I can't even imagine how nice this car must be. I'm so excited.
Naming him will come later, once I've driven and seen him in person.  But from the photos and what I know of him, it's between Pascal(the chameleon from Tangled), Jiminy(cricket), Hugo, or Luigi.
We shall see.
As for now, I'm gonna eat some ice cream, finish this movie, then continue onto my never ending studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment