Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

My mom called me last night and asked me if I wanted to transfer schools.  It was so sad.  Even though life sucks right now, the idea of leaving Gordon is really sad.  But the idea of staying is really sad too.  I could go on and on about why I'm unhappy with life at Gordon (or perhaps life in general?), but I'll spare you.
All I want to do is sleep and watch grey's anatomy.
Anywho, I don't think I'll transfer.  I'll see how next semester goes, but I've already taken all of the terrible core classes, so it'd mean the last two hellish years of classes were for nothing.
The really sad part was when my mom texted me today and told me that she would pay for me to go to the Christmas ball because she would love to see me go.  Why don't I go places?  Why don't I hang out with all of the friends I had last year?  Why don't I ever want to leave my room?
Oh well.  The semester is almost over and then I can start over.  Be happier.  Be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment