Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mint Milkshakes and Confessions

I'm drinking the most delicious mint shake right now.
Also,
I fall for people easily.  Too easily.  This semester I am proud to say that I have not liked a single person, but that's beside the point.
Almost two years ago I went to Mississippi for a missions trip with some adults from my church, and met a guy on the second to last day who worked for the organization we were volunteering with.  He was from England and wooed me with his charming accent and witty English banter.
Since then we talk every once and a while, but he's working in Fiji now (the most random place) so we speak less often.
Well, I dreamt about him last night.  I dreamt about him and now he's all I can think of, this English man that I barely know.  And It's silly, me pining for a man who doesn't even live on the same continent as me.  Nevertheless, it's there.
These stinking dreams.  They're always so real, when I wake up I have to take a minute and realize where I am and that it was a dream.
And then it leaves me daydreaming about a random person and watching excessive amounts of chick flicks.
Stupid fantastic dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment