Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

So last night I dreamed that I married Kris Humphries (Kim Kardashian's ex husband).  We got married in a big concert hall and there were thousands of people and on stage there were rows of pews also filled with people.  I chickened out the first time going down the isle, so when I came back in I kind of ran to the middle pew where Kris was sitting with a black polo and jeans on.  And because the pews and the whole hall was so packed, I had to sit on his lap between two random guests for the ceremony.  And there weren't any vows or anything, we both had to hold a candle and then the next thing I knew I was walking around greeting people and chilling and then Kris and i were sitting at a table discussing children and it was all very odd.
Why do I dream such vivid and random dreams?  I mean seriously, Kris Humphries?  I never knew I had a crush on him before last night.  Anywho, I'm about to take out Stephanie's rag curls and see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment