Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wow, a whole day slipped by me without blogging!
So sorry, the last two days have been busy busy busy!
Yesterday Lucia and I went to Old Navy, Banana Republic, and the Gap to find something to spend my fifty dollar gift card on (it was redeemable at all three places), and it was so stressful.  I'm usually not a fan of shopping, and when I do find something that I like at stores, it's hard for me to actually buy it because I'm so nervous about wasting it.  It's very stressful.  So we go to Banana and I try on like eight sweaters which are all designed for chest-less women, so then we go to Old Navy and all the sweaters were abnormally short and poorly made, so then we go to the Gap and hit the jackpot.  I have never shopped there before, but I got two sweaters and am so so so happy with them.
Anywho then we rushed back and packed duffle bags real quick and headed back over to my aunt's near princeton for the third time (for me) in a week.  I just love going to my aunt's house.  It's really nice and comfortable and is always filled with family.
Anywho, Heather and I slept over because my cousin Tamarah, who has been in France for the last four or five months, was sleeping over and we wanted to spend time with her.  It was a nice night, we watched the last HP movie and then Bridesmaids and laughed and enjoyed each other.  It was great.  And then we came back this morning so Heather could go into Philly and I went out to lunch with my old youth pastor.  And then I came back and did nothing for a few hours.
As for tonight,  Heather and Lucia and I are going to the movies to see Sherlock Holmes.  And then Heather leaves in the morning, which is probably perfect timing because I think she's starting to get sick of everyone around all the time.  It was a good visit with her.
So, yes.  Now that the holidays are over I have three weeks and one day left of being lazy and doing whatever I want, which will likely be nothing.
I've also just realized that I'll be by myself for New Years, which is kind of a bummer but there's not much an underage single girl can do on such a holiday.
Also, the imaginary man is still imaginary, as I haven't heard from him in almost two weeks.
Time to give up?
Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment