Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

This nightmare of a day turned out to be a gem.
Who'da thought?
I had a women's lit final at 8am, and even though it was nearly two hours of talking about bizarre personal opinions about love and marriage at the crack of dawn, it went well and we got good grades.
And then right after I went to my old testament re-take and I think I did well.  And then I climbed back into bed and watched Anastasia and napped until work, which is where I currently am.  And it's been a very nice day of babysitting.  I've only been here since around three, and all I've had to do was take the oldest to her friend's house and I'll be leaving soon to go back.
And then I'm getting pretty and going to the cheesecake factory with my favorite ladies.
Tis a lovely day after all!
And then I have three days of solid studying, three exams, a day of packing and being a slug, and then I'm off to jersey for a month!
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment