Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nothing like building a resumé to stress you out!
That's how it's going for me, at least.  What am I going to do with my life?  Do I want to go into film, advertising, journalism, photography...
I have no idea.  Not a clue.  I've built a resumé, so it's all done and ready to go, but now I'm stressing about internships.  What kind of internship would benefit my long term career goals?  Should I get an internship in film or advertising or journalism?  Whaaaaat am I doinggggg?!!?!?
That was a mini breakdown.  Anywho, the only internship I've applied to so far is Kleinfeld's because I know there's no way they'll accept me anyways.
So I'm gonna take a break.  Stephanie and I are off to blow some more gift cards and get some starbucks.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment