Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Sarah Suite is a disgusting place and it is only the least bit our fault.  Most of the time it's gross because there's clothes and dirty dishes and such, but even when it's the cleanest it can be, it's disgusting.
The plumbing, for example, is most likely ancient and therefore every time Sarah or I take a shower, the tub fills up as well because the drain doesn't work properly.  It was scrubbed and a week later was disgusting again.
Also, there are stink bugs.
Stink bugs.  
We've had three instances in the last month and these are not super fun critters.  First of all, they fly.  I hate things that fly, and the bigger, the more I freak out.  These stink bugs are large.  And you can't even smush them because they smell up the place and I imagine they'd goo all over wherever they are smushed.
And because of this, I have just emailed the RD of the dorm I lived in last year to see if there are any open rooms that Sarah and I might move into next semester.
If we moved we would have a lovely room with a bathroom, free toilet paper, no bugs, lounges everywhere, more laundry machines, and be closer to kesh and lizard.  But then we'd be farther from classes and every building, and also Laura wouldn't be able to come into our rooms and just sit on the floor and be silly.  It would be sad.
It's a tough decision.  If Laura was moving with us, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
But, we shall see.
For now, I am off to sleep.
(eleven days)

No comments:

Post a Comment