Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Oh, the holidays.  Dramatic and fun all wrapped into one.  At the moment I'm pissed at my dogs because Jake ate my trader joe's swiss chocolate bar that my grandma got me for christmas.  Stupid dog.  My bedroom door was accidentally left open before we left this morning and when we came back the remaining chocolate was shredded and smeared on my bed sheets.
I do not like my bed to be messy.  So coming in and seeing not only my chocolate bar chewed into (I love chocolate) but my bed smeared with dog slobbered chocolate was a bit of a damper on the Christmas mood.
But oh well, it's just a piece of chocolate.  I'm also surprisingly done with interacting with people.  Even I have a social limit, I suppose.  Anywho, it was a good christmas, but I am glad to be rid of it so I can get on with my normal activities.
To sum up the day, we woke up, did presents (highlights: nice new camera, disney princess cupcake recipe book, and ulta make-up kit), ate breakfast and loaded into the car to go to my aunt's house.  About ten minutes in the 50 minute drive, homie, who is sitting in the very back of the van between heather and I, gets a nosebleed.  And when I say a nosebleed, I mean a nosebleed.  It was pretty intense, and wasn't slowing down after going through a few tissues.  So we, being the resourceful daughters we are, get a tampon and make homie stick it into his nose.  Unfortunately that fills up in less than a minute, so we find a super jumbo tampon and he puts that up his nose.  Worked like a charm, although Homie was less than pleased to be sitting there for the last forty minutes with a tampon up his nose.  He also threatened our lives so that we wouldn't take photos.
Then we opened more presents at my aunt's, ate a ton, and eventually found ourselves (me and my cousins) passed out on the couch watching indiana jones.  Then we left and here we are!
So other than the nosebleed and the stupid dogs, it was a pretty uneventful christmas and lacking on the Christmas-y feel.  But that's alright, it was nice nonetheless.
I'm excited to spend all of these gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment