Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

So now that I'm comfy and watching cowboys&aliens with my family+steph, I can go into all of the gifts that were given and received today.
Heather and I were talking yesterday about the amazing deals at anthropologie and all of the cute things we like there and little did she know that those things she was commenting on were under the tree waiting for her at home.  So I did well with that.
My mom got a camera from my dad, homie got a leather jacket from Lucia, and Heather got a new ipod touch to replace her last one.  So it went well for all of us.  I got a laptop case(the one I had been using was literally in shreds), gift cards to best buy, banana republic, and old navy, bear paw boots, a pretty luggage set, a photo album, a book of soup recipes, and a bottle of mace.
My uncle, who is a retired university police officer, then continued on to explain to Heather and I how to use it and where to keep it and survival tactics and such.  It was an interesting Christmas.
And now we finish it with a random movie and some family time.  A success in my opinion.
Anywho, I'm off to continue to upload photos and videos.
Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment