Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today was a bum day.  I woke up at noon and lounged about and then around three pm all of the sudden i'm hit with some flu.  The stomach flu perhaps, as I've been getting sick for the last two hours.  Now that it's bedtime, although I am thoroughly exhausted, I don't want to go to sleep because I just know that once I get to sleep I'll be woken up by stomach pains and have to get sick.
Throwing up is just one of the worst feelings.
Also, I realize that the term 'throwing up' may gross some of you out, but the fact is that you've done it before, and it's a part of life so I won't be censoring it.  I've been dealing with the lovely topic all day, the lucky girl that I am.
The funny thing is that it is now, at 12:39 in the morning, the last day of the year 2011.  Wouldn't it be lovely if I woke up on the 1st feeling healthy and energized?  Either that or I could wake up sick as a dog.
Time will tell, and don't worry, so will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment