Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today I realized that I'm turning into a housecat.  I wake up at 9, lounge around lazily until taking a nap around three.  So sad.  So, because this is an embarrassingly accurate realization, I've decided I need to start making schedules.  I don't have high hopes for these schedules as I can never seem to follow them, but nevertheless I am going to try!  I have a schedule set for tomorrow, so we'll have to go from there.  The problem is that there is nothing to do, so most days there's very little to do besides lounging around and being a housecat.
Anywho, tomorrow I shall clean and run errands and go to the gym before my friends come over for the evening for christmas festivities!
I may even branch out and get a haircut.
Well, maybe not.  We don't want to push it.
I'm also quickly realizing just how much money this break is costing so far, which is turning out to be far too much.
Anywho, I'm off to spend more money going out to dinner with a friend!
Five Days Till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment