Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh boy am I bad at wrapping presents.
Also, I rescheduled my dentist appointment for this morning.  It was stressing me out far too much, so I'm gonna go in two weeks.  I realize this doesn't solve anything, but today just wasn't the day.
So instead I went shopping.  I had to get some presents for my cousin and sister from my mom, and then I had to get my sister a present.  I'm not a shopping type of girl, so I was expecting to go into the stoer I had planned on getting my sister's present at, picking something really quick, and leaving.  However, I ended up spending an hour and a half searching through different bins, racks, and shelves to find something she would like and use.  And I found the prettiest items ever, all for eleven dollars!  I'm being really vague in the off chance that my sister reads my blog, even though I'm 98% sure she doesn't even know it exists.  Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!
Also, I spent ten minutes following Joey (my puppy) around the house because I asked him if he knew where the scotch tape was and it looked like he nodded.  I thought it would have been a funny story if he actually lead me to it.  Turns out he didn't actually know where it was.  Now Joey and I are snuggling up and watching I'll Be Home For Christmas.

So that's what's ahead of me for the day.  Bonding with Joey and watching Christmas movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment