Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

You know what's weird?
I'm totally into celtic music right now.  I'm listening to 'now we are free' by lisa cannon and I've also been listening to Enya a lot lately, which isn't celtic, but it's still weird.
It's just really peaceful.  I like it.
You know what else is weird?
Goosebumps.  Not the book series, but the actual bumps you get from being cold.  I always wanted to get goosebumps, but I swear I never have.  Probably because I'm chronically overheated, but I JUST got goosebumps for the first time.  All over my arms, it was the coolest thing.
Anywho, this is me losing my mind.
I'm so incredibly tired but I got a bunch of sleep last night so I should be fine.  I have this freaking essay looming over my head, but all I want to do is watch a movie and sleep.  I wanna go home!  Sixteen days.  What I really wanna do is have this semester be completely over with.
But oh, wait, next semester is going to also suck.
Yay.
I'm just really sick of my painfully boring every day life.
I feel like getting a tumblr and being emo all over it.
Also, I've decided to dye my hair.  I need a change, and tattoos are too expensive.
And I hate my hair lately as it is, so why not?
I also made a lovely discovery recently.  If I go into the film industry, I can get as many tattoos as I want in the most noticeable places.  Not that I'm going to go crazy or anything, I'm not planning any tattoos in the near future, it's just nice to know I have to freedom to do what I wish.  If that is what I decide to do with my life.
I need to do something with my life.  Something different, I am so sick of this everyday boring routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment