Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Medley Of Countdowns And Schedules

I think it's time for a countdown.

THANKSGIVING BREAK IS ONLY FIVE DAYS AWAY.
Christmas Break- 28 days
OT Classes Left- 7
Women's Lit- 4
Examined Life- 4
Scientific Enterprise- 4
California- 49

Look at that.  That's nice.  That makes me happy.  So the super cute dress that I bought for Broadway is probably not going to make it in time!  So sad, I don't know what I shall wear.  I'm hoping there's a cute dress in my closet at home that I've just forgotten about, which very well may be so.
Also, I'm dying to start packing.  Dying.  I just want this week to be over so that I can wash all of my clothes and go through everything and pack.  I think I'm going to do that today anyways.  I just want to see if everything will fit into my little suitcase so that I don't have to bring the wompus suitcase.
Oh I'm so excited to go home.  I'm so excited to be in a quiet, small house with couches and real beds and a real kitchen and a clean shower and puppies.
I really hate our suite sometimes.  Our shower drain is so jacked up and gross and clogged that I am just more and more excited for my shower at home.  Also people are always  shouting and literally just screaming in the stairwells and hallways that it's impossible to sleep or do homework sometimes.  At my house, everyone is passed out by ten pm, including the dogs.  Quite nice.
I'm just so excited.
Also I'm really really hungry right now.  Starving.  I have a bagel but no butter, so if I eat it it'll just be a waste.  I'm really excited for lunch.  You know your standards have been lowered when you get excited about corn chowder for lunch.
Positives about the next four days before we leave:
*We are getting delicious indian food with Eli on friday
*Liz&I are seeing Breaking Dawn this weekend
*There is a comedy show on Sunday that looks like it'll be pretty good
*I get to pack
Negativos:
*There are still four days to get through
*I have to write an essay
*I have to write a final draft for a second essay
*I have an exam Monday

So basically, if I finish both essays today and start studying, this will literally be a fantastic and stress-free weekend.
Oh man.  I can't wait to start packing.  I'm going to start planning out my outfits in my head now.  Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment