Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am not proud of what occurred tonight.
Liz and I saw Breaking Dawn.  Now, I knew that it was going to be bad.  I have seen all of the movies and liked them.  Not loved them, but I like them.  I thought this movie would just be on the same level as the others.

Wrong.  So wrong.  Case in point: the first three times I tried to pull up a picture of the movie poster it was blocked by Gordon.
The first twenty minutes or so were fine, I was liking it for the most part.  Then came the weird stuff and it no longer became possible to ignore the terrible acting and script and oh goodness.
So bad.
So much awkward vampire sex, so much blood, so many cheesy lines delivered with very serious faces.
Twas a night to remember, as much as we'd like to forget.
Oh, it was so bad.  I'm so sad.  I know everyone is saying well Sarah, what did you expect?!  
I just wanted to like it.  I wanted to give it a fair shot.
But sadly it is, as Tibbs says, the death of cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment