Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am not in a good mood.
Well, I wouldn't call it a bad mood, I mean I'm not angry or sad or anything, I'm just really restless.
I want another tattoo.
Or to chop all of my hair off.
I came up with another reason to cut it off: money.  I use so much shampoo&conditioner and I'm always having to buy more.  And because I like my hair and want to take care of it, I get the good stuff: herbal essences.
But, alas, I will not cut it off for quite some time.  As much as I hate it lately, I'd regret it if I cut it out of impulse.
I just want a change.  I'm also listening to really girly emo music (currently, 'torn' by natalie imbruglia) and thinking about how terrible this semester is, so that could be a large factor in the cloud over my day.
I just hate my classes.  I'm also babysitting everyday of the week except for sundays lately, which is just really wiping me out.  Unfortunately, I need the money if I want to go to California.  I miss my family.
I miss my old life, sometimes.  I kinda do now.  I used to have everything figured out, believe it or not.  In high school I loved my youth group, I felt like I totally belonged there and I knew that I was liked and I liked the people around me.  I was really comfortable.
I miss dating.  It's exciting, that moment when you realize a guy likes you back.  I like that little spark in life.  I need some spark with this painfully mundane life I'm living lately.  Unfortunately, I don't like any boys here and even if I did, would I even have time to date anyone?  Probably not.  So sad.
I'm just being super negative.  I want a change.  A new tattoo?  Hair color?  Piercing?
Nope, because the reason I'm slaving away every day is to make money, not blow it.
Things will get better.  It's not like it's even bad.  It's just so boring.

Anywho, back to the real world, I have a research paper due tomorrow!  That's me, one lucky girl.
And then I'm babysitting for a few hours, then Sarah and I have to get all sorts of food for her tea party on saturday.  Then saturday we have to clean and cook till the party, then I have to work on my old testament essay, and then babysitting all night.  Then sunday is church and finishing the OT paper.
Homework, babysitting, sleep, repeat.
On the plus side, Lucia sent me some royal blue ugg looking boots today.  So nice.  Personally, I love them.  Everyone else hates them, but whatev, they don't have to wear them.  Sarah says it looks like I killed two smurfs and turned them into boots.
Anywho, I should probably return to my life of homework and misery and get this essay done.
I'll be more optimistic tomorrow, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment