Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I dreamt about grey's anatomy last night.  It had nothing to do with me, I wasn't in it.  It was just like I was watching it in my sleep.  I need to get a life.  But who has time?
Anywho it's an extremely average morning.  Sitting in class at 8:30 am drinking green tea and listening to a lecture about molecular biology.  Then I will go to an unremarkable chapel credit event, sit sleepily through another old testament class, and then I'm off to take Benny to the doctor.
Or, in adult talk, I have to take my car to an appraisal center to have the damage estimated.  I don't think it'll be totalled, so I'm not even going to think of that as an option.  That would be the definition of stress.
But once I get Benny appraised, I can take him to an autobody to get fixed and then get on with my daily life.
You know what is fantastic?  I don't have any exams, papers, debates, or projects due next week.  It's just going to be a normal steady week, which is so so nice.  And it's the last full week of classes before thanksgiving break!
Also, we're now talking about (in class) breast cancer and if we would take the preventative measures to ensure that we would never get breast cancer if we knew that it ran heavily in our families, and the weird thing about this is that the grey's anatomy episode that Sarah and I watched last night was about exactly that.
Oh how I can't wait for thanksgiving.
Also, I realized I was incredibly inaccurate in my last countdown, so here's a new one:

Thanksgiving break: 11
Christmas break: 34
Days left of OT: 9
Women's Lit: 7
Scientific Enterprise: 5
Examined Life: 7

Not too bad, right?
Oh man I'm sleepy. I'm hoping to be back from the appraisal center by three and take a nice end-of-the-week nap.
But, class is about over so I shall go.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment