Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yesterday seems so so far away now.  I woke up at four twenty this morning, finished packing and got ready (and forgot to pack my license plates), and we were in Eli's car on the way to Boston by five.  Got on the bus at seven, left at seven fifteen, and now after five hours of being confined to this mobile box, we are in the final stretch.  Only an hour and a half until we arrive.
It's unfortunate because I stupidly picked the very front seats for Sarah and I to sit in, and we were scolded (or I was, rather) for speaking too loudly.  And let me tell you, we were only two volumes higher than a whisper at that point.  So, we just stopped talking.  For the entire trip.  Boring, boring, boring.
As for now, I am listening to christmas music and am probably going to pop in a movie.
Oh, how I can't wait to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment